Alux Your Life
It’s a very real and measurable energy field that creates, everything. In fact, the Field is as close to measuring what we think of as “God”… As human beings have ever gotten. And get this: All the wealth you could ever imagine… ALREADY exists within The Field. Find out more and change YOUR life!
“These are the exact same overnight millionaire mind-hacks that I personally used to manifest over $1,071,995 CASH in my bank account…”
Exposed: How the World’s Richest and Most Connected People are “Re-Wiring” their Minds for Automatic Success…
15 Best Books on Productivity | THE BOOK CLUB
SUBSCRIBE to ALUX: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjPtOCvMrKY5eLwr_-7eUg?sub_confirmation=1
15 BOOKS ELON MUSK THINKS YOU SHOULD READ: https://youtu.be/RlvTw8kcP6A
Disclaimer: Signing up for Audible will result in financial compensation for Alux Inc which in turn helps the channel.
Books presented in the video:
1. Living the 80/20 Way by Richard Koch; https://amzn.to/30PUpkn
2. Atomic Habits by James Clear; https://amzn.to/2K8Z7nB
3. Getting Things Done by David Allen; https://amzn.to/2YUOkBz
4. The One Thing by Gary Keller; https://amzn.to/2wqeuQw
5. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy; https://amzn.to/2wphZGQ
6. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey; https://amzn.to/2MacNRO
7. Smarter, Faster, Better by Charles Duhigg; https://amzn.to/2wnZti3
8. Deep Work by Cal Newport; https://amzn.to/2YPAcJJ
9. The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran & Michael Lennington; https://amzn.to/2EFDLuy
10. Eat that Frog by Brian Tracy; https://amzn.to/2W664Nr
11. The Power of Less by Leo Babauta; https://amzn.to/2W9KQ1f
12. Essentialism by Greg McKeown; https://amzn.to/30MHlwd
13. Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi; https://amzn.to/2W7OGHW
14. 168 Hours by Laura Vanderkam; https://amzn.to/2MacZ3u
15. The 4Hour WorkWeek by Tim Ferriss; https://amzn.to/2YNCvgg
16. 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management by Kevin Kruse; https://amzn.to/2YZ1XzR
In this Alux.com video we’ll try to answer the following questions:
What does it mean to be productive?!
How to be more productive?
What’s the best advice on being productive?
What are the best books on being productive?
Which are the top books about productivity?
What do we mean by productivity?
What is productivity and types of productivity?
What is productivity performance?
What is productivity in a business?] What is the productivity formula?
What are the common productivity tools?
What are the objectives of productivity?
What factors affect productivity?
What is the productivity cycle?
How can you improve productivity?
What is productivity in the workplace?
How is productivity calculated?
How can productivity be increased?
What is high productivity?
What is meant by employee productivity?
What does high productivity mean?
What are productivity standards?
How do you track productivity?
What is the most common measure of productivity?
How is productivity measured?
How do I start being productive again?
How can you improve productivity in life?
How can I be more productive and successful?
How can I be more productive all the time?
How do I become less lazy?
What is the difference between productivity and efficiency?
#alux #PRODUCTIVITY #bookclub
WATCH MORE VIDEOS ON ALUX.COM!
Most Expensive Things:
Becoming a Billionaire:
Businesses & Brands:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM for amazing visual inspiration:
Don’t miss the latest Luxury News only on Facebook:
Alux.com is the largest community of luxury & fine living enthusiasts in the world. We are the #1 online resource for ranking the most expensive things in the world and frequently referenced in publications such as Forbes, USAToday, Wikipedia and many more, as the GO-TO destination for luxury content!
Our website: https://www.alux.com is the largest social network for people who are passionate about LUXURY! Join today!
SUBSCRIBE so you never miss another video: https://goo.gl/KPRQT8
To see how rich is your favorite celebrity go to: https://www.alux.com/networth/
For businesses inquiries we’re available at: