Alux Your Life
It’s a very real and measurable energy field that creates, everything. In fact, the Field is as close to measuring what we think of as “God”… As human beings have ever gotten. And get this: All the wealth you could ever imagine… ALREADY exists within The Field. Find out more and change YOUR life!
“These are the exact same overnight millionaire mind-hacks that I personally used to manifest over $1,071,995 CASH in my bank account…”
Exposed: How the World’s Richest and Most Connected People are “Re-Wiring” their Minds for Automatic Success…
15 Books TIM FERRISS Thinks EVERYONE Should Read | THE BOOK CLUB
SUBSCRIBE to ALUX: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjPtOCvMrKY5eLwr_-7eUg?sub_confirmation=1
15 Books RICHARD BRANSON Thinks EVERYONE Should Read: https://youtu.be/FT3XheLHd7c
Disclaimer: Signing up for Audible will result in financial compensation for Alux Inc which in turn helps the channel.
Books presented in the video:
1. Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari; https://amzn.to/2PKg2NZ
2. The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch; https://amzn.to/2JaUIQv
3. Moral Letters to Lucilius by Seneca; https://amzn.to/2PGrFFH
4. The Checklist Manifesto: How To Get Things Right by Atul Gawande; https://amzn.to/2VHDQYm
5. Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis; https://amzn.to/2VaSaZH
6. Surely You’re Joking, Mr. Feynman! by Richard Feynman; https://amzn.to/2DKx1Lv
7. The Effective Executive by Peter F. Drucker; https://amzn.to/2GW85lT
8. Vagabonding (An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel) by Rolf Potts; https://amzn.to/2V9uoO3
9. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius; https://amzn.to/2VAnZLb
10. Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies by Nick Bostrom; https://amzn.to/2GXifmv
11. The Art of War by Sun Tzu; https://amzn.to/2XVGhUu
12. Anything You Want by Derek Sivers; https://amzn.to/2DKxopn
13. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink; https://amzn.to/2GXS52U
14. Trust Me, I’m Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator by Ryan Holiday; https://amzn.to/2Ja4aUg
15. How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams; https://amzn.to/2PI8sUf
In this Alux.com video we’ll try to answer the following questions:
What books does Tim Ferriss recommend?
Does Tim Ferriss read?
What books does Tim Ferriss read?
Why is Tim Ferriss famous?
Who wrote the four hour work week?
How many books did Tim Ferriss write?
Who is Tim Ferriss?
Is a 4 day work week possible?
Is 4-hour workweek still relevant?
What is NR in 4 hour work week?
What is Tim Ferriss known for?
What did Tim Ferriss study?
How many pages is a 4-hour workweek?
When was the 4-hour workweek published?
What is Tim Ferriss net worth?
Why is Tim Ferriss famous?
What did Tim Ferriss do?
What is the premise of the 4 hour workweek?
How does Tim Ferriss beat the 10,000-hour rule?
What do people think of Tim Ferriss?
Are there entrepreneurs like Tim Ferriss who work online while traveling the world?
#alux #TIMFERRISS #bookclub
WATCH MORE VIDEOS ON ALUX.COM!
Most Expensive Things:
Becoming a Billionaire:
Businesses & Brands:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM for amazing visual inspiration:
Don’t miss the latest Luxury News only on Facebook:
Alux.com is the largest community of luxury & fine living enthusiasts in the world. We are the #1 online resource for ranking the most expensive things in the world and frequently referenced in publications such as Forbes, USAToday, Wikipedia and many more, as the GO-TO destination for luxury content!
Our website: https://www.alux.com is the largest social network for people who are passionate about LUXURY! Join today!
SUBSCRIBE so you never miss another video: https://goo.gl/KPRQT8
To see how rich is your favorite celebrity go to: https://www.alux.com/networth/
For businesses inquiries we’re available at: