It’s a very real and measurable energy field that creates, everything. In fact, the Field is as close to measuring what we think of as “God”… As human beings have ever gotten. And get this: All the wealth you could ever imagine… ALREADY exists within The Field. Find out more and change YOUR life!
“These are the exact same overnight millionaire mind-hacks that I personally used to manifest over $1,071,995 CASH in my bank account…”
Exposed: How the World’s Richest and Most Connected People are “Re-Wiring” their Minds for Automatic Success…
✎ Sam Harris’ Top 10 Rules for Success. His first book, The End of Faith, spent 33 weeks on The New York Times Best Seller list. He left Stanford in his second year and went to India and Nepal to study meditation. He’s one of the most sought after speakers in the world. He’s Sam Harris and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ 254 WRITER WISDOM ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you become the writer you need to be for the next 254 days. Find out here: https://evancarmichael.com/254
📜 SAM HARRIS’ RULES 📜
1. Change the story you tell yourself
2. Control your thoughts
3. Start valuing your time
4. Be fully present
5. Achieve mindfulness
6. Change your perspective
7. Live in the moment
9. Question everything
10. Be grateful
11. BONUS – Focus on doing things that matter
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. what are 3 things that you are grateful for today?
2. what’s the biggest perspective shift that you need to make consistently?
3. where do you need to start valuing your time more?
✎ More about Sam Harris. His academic background is in philosophy and cognitive neuroscience. His work touches on a wide range of topics, including rationality, religion, ethics, free will, neuroscience, and meditation. He is described as one of the atheistic “Four Horsemen of the Non-Apocalypse”. His first book, The End of Faith (2004), won the PEN/Martha Albrand Award for First Nonfiction. His work has been translated into over 20 languages. In 2013, he began releasing the Making Sense podcast. In September 2018 Harris released a meditation app, Waking Up with Sam Harris. He is rated number 13 in the Watkins Review list of the “100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People 2019”.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Use ATOMIC HABITS to Change Your LIFE! | James Clear – https://youtu.be/nRwDVD4Q26E
• “HACK Your REALITY!” – Jason Silva – https://youtu.be/BU-RjEgq4L4
• “Learn HOW to Deal With FAILURE!” | Yuval Noah Harari – https://youtu.be/2tEgpgeErRg
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/StzNlYXnCm4 Tom Bilyeu
https://youtu.be/d0M1ycc_8Hg Lewis Howes
https://youtu.be/ANUCDfiYWTo Jan Kužel
https://youtu.be/Nb2FIP0kWpM Critical Thoughts
Top 10 theme song by Leer Jerra: https://leerjetta.com/
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂